August 10, 2013

Week 2, Is that a spider Daddy ? (funny)

Is that a spider ?????

Hi people, today is Tuesday 6th August 2013 and i'm enjoying life in my second week out here in the big wide world.  I got up about 8am and had something to eat as usual, then sat in my comfy chair in the kitchen and was watching my dad do the dishes, so far so good !




libby lobster - spider ?


So here i am, minding my own business. 






libby lobster - spider ?

When i spot something out of the corner of my eye...........




















 'Is that a spider daddy'  i asked ?



libby lobster - spider ?




I don't like spiders !!!!!



libby lobster - spider ?





My dad said 'yes Lobster it's a little spider'


libby lobster - spider ?






Then he said 'it's crawling up your leg'  !!!!!

libby lobster - spider ?



As it turns out, my dad was actually playing something called a 'practical joke' on me.  There was no spider and it definitely was not crawling up my leg.  That was a big relief to me as i have not yet conquered my fear of spiders but i hear it's quite common !  



I soon calmed down, and after some food i was ready for a nap.

libby lobster - spider ?





It's early evening and my mum and dad are in the kitchen making dinner, while Connor is in his room playing the Xbox for a change ! 




libby lobster - spider ?

I fell asleep watching golf on the big sofa, then the phone rang.............





libby lobster - spider ?
So i moved to the chair and answered it, only to hear some woman trying to tell me i could claim money back for a mis-sold PPI, i mean come on !!! so i fell asleep again.






It's been quite an exciting day today, so at around 11pm i decided to call it a day.  I had something to eat and went to bed. 



libby lobster - spider ?
 Someone will cover me up soon i'm sure,          Goodnight everyone !!


Thanks for visiting my blog and I hope to see you again soon.



Lobster.






No comments:

Post a Comment