August 07, 2013

Day 3 - We are all going to see Ninni & Grandad

Day 3 - Dinner at Ninni & Grandads !

Welcome back everyone !  It's Wednesday 31st July 2013 and today i will be making my first trip out of the house. Every week my mum & dad as well as Connor take turns to make a themed dinner for each other, and this week were off to Ninni & Grandads.


I was up in the night for some milk as usual, and then i just messed about and slept during the day as there was nothing much happening.  It was that boring in fact that all i could find to take a pic off was the sky !!!!



So later than day around 6.30pm we went out for our dinner at the Grandparents.  As is compulsory, i get passed about for cuddles which i like.  The handsome devil on the left is my Grandad (George) and the lovely lady on the right is my Ninni (Carol).

libby lobster day 3
libby lobster day 3


















After a while i decided that i had had enough of the big people and would leave everyone to it.  As is becoming a regular event, i was ready for a lye down.  I am too little to chew stuff anyway but my brother Connor said that the food was very good.

libby lobster day 3



A couple of hours later it was home time and another chance for a ride in my car seat.


libby lobster day 3



And then later at home, my Dad took a pic of me asleep on the rug.

libby lobster day 3


Thanks for visiting my blog and I hope to see you again soon.



Lobster.


No comments:

Post a Comment