August 08, 2013

Saturday day 6, and it's the weekend !

Its saturday ! the start of my 1st ever weekend.

Hello again everyone ! I hope you all have had a nice week and are doing something fun this weekend.  Its the 3rd August 2013 and as i'm only 6 days old the activities available to me are pretty limited, so i think i'm going to just relax today and see what happens.


First, i forgot to tell you about the new thing i got to lie on when my nappy gets full.  I would go to the toilet myself, but i cant walk yet !

I went from this........
libby lobster blue ball



To this............
libby lobster blue ball




Every Saturday my mum goes shopping to morridogs as she calls it (morrisons) with my Ninni Carol, so it's just me and dad, Connor is on the Xbox.  I've been told that my mum is a bit of a scaredy cat and does not like children doing anything dangerous, which gave me an idea !



This is the ball my mum bounced on to try and help me come out, it looked comfy.


libby lobster blue ball


libby lobster blue ball


libby lobster blue ball


libby lobster blue ball


My mum was not very happy when she saw the pics of what we had been doing, I was safe though as my dad was there with me.


Here's me asleep on my dad before bed.


libby lobster blue ball




Thanks for visiting my blog and I hope to see you again soon.



Lobster.



No comments:

Post a Comment