August 06, 2013

My 1st blog, not even one day old !!!!!

I'm a baby, I'm newborn and at last I'm Here !!!

Hi everyone ! Welcome to my blog.  My name is Liberty, but my mum and dad have nicknamed me 'Lobster'. I was born on Monday 29th July 2013 (6lb 13oz) at 5.15am in Blackpool, Lancashire, UK.  My dad is helping me with this blog and I hope to post daily updates with pictures and some short videos.  The idea for this blog is to give everyone an idea of what i get up to day-by-day, as it happens, it will also be good to look back at, when i grow up.


This was when i had just arrived in the world, i didn't really know what was going on !

libby lobster newborn baby
libby lobster newborn baby
















Right, so I've been here for 10 mins and already im getting dressed in a funny hat, and my head hurts !

libby lobster newborn baby

libby lobster newborn baby



It was all a bit busy then for a while, but eventually i got to give my mum a big cuddle as i love her very much.  I then got something to eat and chilled out for a while.

libby lobster newborn baby
libby lobster newborn baby



















So thats my 1st day over with (phew).  I have lots more pictures of what i been upto in my first week, and i will add more tomorrow maybe if my dad can help me ?



Thanks for visiting my blog and I hope to see you again soon.


Lobster.







1 comment:

  1. Welcome, Lobster! I hope the world proves to be a wonderful place for you. You've certainly been born in the best place on earth, so you're starting out with a head start!

    ReplyDelete