August 08, 2013

Day 7, Sunday. A walk to the park and funny faces.

My first Sunday, and the sun is shining !

Hi again everyone, its Sunday 4th August 2013 and i can see that it's a lovely day outside so i think my mum should get me dressed and take me for a little stroll.


Me posing for the camera.....
libby lobster funny faces



I like my new pink jeans.....
libby lobster funny faces


Silly mummy, that tickles.......
libby lobster funny faces


 Now you giving me sneezes...
libby lobster funny faces


Not very big, am i......?
libby lobster funny faces




This is me with my mum in the park near our house, we are watching Connor playing basketball with dad. 

libby lobster funny faces

 It was very sunny which was nice, although it make me tired and hungry. My mum suggested we headed  back home so i could get some food, thanks mummy, i love you x



libby lobster funny faces This is a bouncing and buzzing chair that my uncle Andy & aunty   Kerry got for me, it's ace, thanx !


I thought i would pull some funny faces before i had one of my naps !

libby lobster funny faceslibby lobster funny faces


libby lobster funny faceslibby lobster funny faces



Thanks for visiting my blog and I hope to see you again soon.



Lobster.


No comments:

Post a Comment