August 07, 2013

Day 5, I'm getting used to life on the outside.

Day 5, and there's lots happening today !

Hi everyone, its Friday 2nd August 2013 and my 1st week in the big bad world has so far been good.  I have a lot to tell you about today, including something 'dropping off'.

Its a beautiful day outside, so the plans are to get ready and go out for a walk to the shops, so............

I've just woke up.....
libby lobster macdonalds



I'm feeling hungry......
libby lobster macdonalds


Really hungry !......
libby lobster macdonalds


I have some food, a cuddle......
libby lobster macdonalds


Then a snoooooooze.
libby lobster macdonalds



It's now lunchtime, so time to get dressed for the day but what's that ????

libby lobster macdonalds

I was told it's where i was connected to my mum inside the belly, and the bit that fell off was where my dad had cut it ! It was hiding in my baby-grow.




libby lobster macdonalds
libby lobster macdonalds
Right, so i'm up and dressed but i nip in to Connors room first for a little cuddle before we go out.  I love my big bro lots.


We then venture out and head for Argos to buy me a new little bath, via MacDonalds for a quick bite to eat.  Please don't worry everyone i didn't eat the food as i have no teeth and had already brought my own.

libby lobster macdonaldslibby lobster macdonalds



I really enjoyed my bath and it was very relaxing, i almost fell asleep.  Anyway, it's time for bed now, nite nite !

libby lobster macdonaldslibby lobster macdonalds



















Thanks for visiting my blog and I hope to see you again soon.



Lobster.



No comments:

Post a Comment