August 06, 2013

My 2nd day in the world, and i'm going home !

My 2nd day in the world, and i'm going home !

Hello again everyone, this post will show you a few pics of me on Tuesday 30th July 2013.  The doctors have give me the all clear to leave hospital and my mum too, although she is still a bit poorly. 


At around lunchtime my Ninni & Grandad came to pick us all up from the hospital.  I had to go in one of those car seats, but it was ok and it had stripes on it ! I would also like to know who dressed me and made me wear that 'wee willie winkie' hat ?

libby lobster leaves hospital



I was pretty tired when i got home and everyone was fussing over me, i just wanted to sleep.  Later that day my Ninni & Grandad brought my bed and some other stuff to the house and here's me sleeping in it, It's very comfy. Thanx Ninni & Grandad !
                                                                
libby lobster leaves hospitallibby lobster leaves hospital



Later that day i once again just chilled out (didn't do much crying) and gave my mum more cuddles, before you guessed it..... I slept some more.  It not easy being a baby !

libby lobster leaves hospital
libby lobster leaves hospital
















Thanks for visiting my blog and I hope to see you again soon.

Lobster.



No comments:

Post a Comment