August 09, 2013

I'm 1 week old today !!!

I'm a week old already, and think i'll just relax today !

Hey everyone, Its Monday the 5th August 2013 and this time last week I was in the hospital with my mum and dad. I broke free just 7 days ago as in my opinion i'd been cooked long enough and it was time to break free !  My plans today are just to kick back and relax and build up my strength as there's lots to master in the coming months.



libby lobster 1 week old The 'ram' look i got going on was totally by accident, it just helps to stop my head flopping about (honest).




















libby lobster 1 week oldMe getting some momma love ..............















I'm not always a happy baby !

libby lobster 1 week old




My mum's cuddles are my favourite (sorry dad) x

libby lobster 1 week old


                                  libby lobster 1 week old



Hi everybody....................!!!
libby lobster 1 week old



Nite nite everybody........ !!!
libby lobster 1 week old



Thanks for visiting my blog and I hope to see you again soon.



Lobster.


No comments:

Post a Comment