August 11, 2013

1 wk, 3 days. A trip to the Seaside !!!

My 1st ever trip to the beach !!!!!!

Hey everyone, It's Wednesday the 7th August 2013 and today i was very excited as my dad told me that we were going for a walk to the sea front, coooooooool.  I don't even know what that means but it sounds like fun so i'll go along with it and see what happens !


libby lobster st seasideThis is me with my little friend, we've just been tucked in and are about to set off.



















libby lobster st seaside
Upon arrival to the seafront, i was confronted by this 'huge' shiny disco ball ?


















libby lobster st seaside
Then a big rusty metal thing !





In the background is Blackpool Pleasure Beach.  This is another fun place called a 'theme park' where the bigger people get to go on scary roller-coasters.  Maybe one day ?

libby lobster st seaside



Behind me is the pier ? Where again there's more fun things to do when your big enough !

libby lobster st seaside



Just chillin on the beach.

libby lobster st seaside




libby lobster st seasideOh yeah ! And i wrote this in the sand when my dad wasn't looking. He didn't know who'd done it !!!  Silly daddy.



After this we went home as later we were going for a meal to an Italian restaurant called 'San Marco's'.  It was the Wednesday meal night but as i was around we went out instead of cooking at home.  I was very tired from my day trip so slept through it, plus i can't eat food yet. 


Me and Connor in front of a wooden man with something on his lip..............

libby lobster san marcos



Mum and Ninni, enjoying the evening.

libby lobster san marcos



And later me in bed with a giant hand on my head (think it's dad's) !

libby lobster big hand



Thanks for visiting my blog and I hope to see you again soon.



Lobster.

No comments:

Post a Comment