August 15, 2013

wk 2, day 7. The Red Arrows are in town !

I'm going to see the Red Arrows today, plus other flying machines.........

Hi everybody, it's Sunday 11th August 2013 and today there's an Air Show at the seafront here in Blackpool.  This will be the first time I get to see lots of fantastic planes in the sky and also the spectacular flying display team, the Red Arrows.


libby lobster mum
I get up and say 'hello' and 'good morning' to my mum x




This is me before lunch. I'm very grumpy when i'm hungry (not a good look).

libby lobster cry


Then me after lunch, I don't know what the fuss was about ?

libby lobster asleep




Right so it's time to get dressed, the show starts soon and i'm sooooo excited.

libby lobster
libby lobster



Mum and Connor next to the sea, and yes it is a bit breezy !

libby lobster red arrows




libby lobster red arrowsAnd then the planes arrived.  My Dad said it was quite hard to take photos of them as they were going really fast, but i think he did OK. 
libby lobster red arrows



libby lobster red arrows

libby lobster red arrows

libby lobster red arrows

libby lobster red arrows

libby lobster red arrows


This last picture is my favourite, as it shows how much I love my whole family x x x

libby lobster red arrows



The show was over and as usual i was getting hungry, so we headed back to the house.  It had been a bit noisy at times but it was definitely a fun day !


libby lobster tired
 I was happy to be home,

libby lobster red asleep
 And soon fell asleep................ 



Thanks for visiting my blog and I hope to see you again soon.


Lobster.




No comments:

Post a Comment