August 14, 2013

wk 2, day 6. 'Blackpool Beach'

Bath, Beach and Bed.  Living the dream ! 

Hi everyone, it's Saturday 10th August 2013 and as we are lucky enough to live near the seaside, my mum and dad are going to take me for a nice walk on the beach at Blackpool.  Wow, let's get ready and go ! 


libby lobster going beach
Good morning ! This is my 'just woke up face'.













Me just had some breakfast.......................

libby lobster going beach
libby lobster going beach














After my food, i see what's occurring outside, then have a quick nap on the sofa.

libby lobster going beach
libby lobster going beach













This is me in my little bath (what you looking at ?) and then me all cozy in my hoody.

libby lobster going beach
libby lobster going beach




















libby lobster going beach
libby lobster going beach
Half way through getting dressed, i have a bit of a moment !

libby lobster going beach




libby lobster going beach
But i calmed down as i held on to my dads giant finger x

















So I've got my hat on and i'm all tucked in, although it does look pretty windy out there mum !

libby lobster going beach
libby lobster going beach




The beach was very quiet as you can see, and there was only us around.............

libby lobster blackpool beach


libby lobster blackpool beach



It was getting late now and i was hungry and tired, it was time to go home.

libby lobster after beach
libby lobster blackpool beach














Thanks for visiting my blog and I hope to see you again soon.


Lobster.

No comments:

Post a Comment