August 17, 2013

wk 3, day 1. So that's a playground ?

A walk through the park, and my 1st ever look at a playground !

Hi everyone.  First, can i say a big 'THANK YOU' to all you lovely people in the USA for visiting my blog ! (UK, goes without saying).  Right, it's Tuesday 13th August 2013 and today i'm going to the park where there is a fun place called a 'playground'.  My dad is taking me along with my big bro Connor while my mum is having some much deserved rest.


Here's lots of pics of me waking up after I dozed off during my breakfast, some better than others..........!



Me, just trying to relax..............





Then, here comes dad, taking pics again.........














Me, just having a stretch and showing off my muscles..........




 I'm now dressed, in my chariot, and ready to go. To the playground daddy ! 




On the way to the park we saw this strange looking building with green fur on it ??????




The park turned out to be just loads of grass with lots of tree's in it, but the playground looked like lots of fun.  Apparently i was too small to go on the swings, climbing frame, slides etc. We'll see about that ! 


This looked colourful and fun, but i was too little.........


















Me with the 'big bro' Connor looking after me.




















I'll be honest, I not sure what that's meant to be...........?



















Then, i finally persuaded my dad to let me have a go on something !  Please try to ignore his hand around my neck, but i asked him to hold my head as it does flop around alot with me only being 2 weeks old.





That was my playing out for the day, it was time to go home and have myself a bath.
























My mum got me dressed, and put me down for a little nap............













While she checked out some stuff on the computer.




















I soon woke up hungry, but not before having a nice dream !  Had my food, then back to sleep.  Nite nite x




















Thanks for visiting my blog and I hope to see you again soon.


Lobster.

No comments:

Post a Comment