August 18, 2013

wk 3, day 2. Baby Blogging ain't easy !

Lobster the Blogster

Hi everybody, It's Wednesday 14th August 2013 and today i want to show you where i post my blog from and the condition of my office.  Later in the day i'm going to the shops with mum + dad, and possibly stopping off for a quick drink on the way home.


This was me, working a bit 'too late' last night...........



Sound asleep, not a care in the world..............

















I wake up and think 'where am i' ...........?





O yeah, i remember ! that's my dad, he can get me food...........



Food....................

















I said 'foooooooooooooooooood' now !




















I got my breakfast of course, and then it was bath-time. I do like the bath, i don't like getting out.





I got dressed then we all went to the shops and we did indeed go for a drink on the way back.   (I was on the soft stuff) !




 Once home, i did some wriggling on the rug..............


And some pondering in my chair................



















Before, you guessed it ?  Had some more food and caught up with more sleep.



Thanks for visiting my blog and I hope to see you again soon.


Lobster.



No comments:

Post a Comment