August 20, 2013

wk 3, day 4. 'Feeding the birds at the Seafront'.

Feeding the 'scary seagulls'...... !

Hi everyone, It's Friday 16th August 2013 and today i'm going to the seaside to feed the birds with my mum and big bro Connor.  We are going to walk to the seaside and then to a place called 'Coral Island' which i'm told is a huge place where there are lots of flashing lights.....?


I wake up and do my usual morning stretches (I do have hands, there just tucked in my anti-scratch baby suit) !













Whilst waiting to be clothed, i do a bit of wriggling on the rug.................





Dressed and ready to go, with Connor as my driver !



I see this pretty carriage on the way there........



It was a beautiful day ! Perfect for feeding the birds, so here goes........












The bread is out and it's time to feed the nice fluffy birdies.............




But the pair of softies soon get scared, and run away.................




And end up hiding behind me, a baby........................!!!!!!!!!!




A picture showing 'most' of Blackpool Tower (silly daddy) !





This is a picture from inside 'Coral Island' (amusement arcade + bar) where we all stopped off for a drink on the way home. 




Me back at home watching TV with my mummy x.




Me a little later, doing what i do best.............




Thanks for visiting my blog and I hope to see you again soon.


Lobster.




No comments:

Post a Comment