August 23, 2013

wk 3, day 7. We're all going to Blackpool Zoo !

A trip to Blackpool Zoo.

Hi everyone, It's Monday 19th August 2013, and I'm 3 weeks old today ! I'm very, very excited as we are going to see lots and lots of different animals at a place called 'Blackpool Zoo'.



I got up, had my breakfast, then got dressed.  I know it                doesn't look like it, but i am excited.............                      



















Here's me outside the zoo, i can hear noises coming from inside ?  



My mum tells me that there are different kinds of animals and creatures from all around                           the world, so i think i will just list all the pictures for you to see.                    Are you ready..................... ? Let's go !!!!!!















Oh yeah ! big thanks to auntie Claire, for this beautifully knitted cardigan and hat. It's very pretty and really warm,(sorry about the face) x





























They also had a 'Dinosaur Park' in the zoo ???  I was under the impression that dinosaurs were extinct millions of years ago, but i have the pictures to prove otherwise .......................... ?













And my most favourite of all.......... 'Robot dance Dinosaur'.




Thanks for visiting my blog and I hope to see you again soon.


Lobster.
































No comments:

Post a Comment