August 22, 2013

wk 3, day 5. 'Lazy Day' + watch a film with friends.

Just a day of doing, not much...... !

Hi everyone, It's Saturday 17th July 2013 and after checking my diary, i can confirm, that i have nothing planned for today !  I will mainly be lazing around the house, trying to conserve my energy for a trip to Blackpool Zoo tomorrow (very excited), although i do have some friends round later ???


I've just woke up and there he is again with that bloody camera ..........?










This is how my mum helps me to 'burp' !



Fed and winded, i retire to the rug for a power nap !





After my siesta, i go for a bath.



I try to dry myself....................?




Drink some milk.................



Then chill in my bouncy chair.




Bye.............. !





Later that evening, I settled down to watch a film with a few friends.



But the guy with one eye kept talking, so i had to tell him to 'shut up'.













After the film it was quite late, so time for bed. Nite nite, See you tomorrow !




Thanks for visiting my blog and I hope to see you again soon.


Lobster.

No comments:

Post a Comment