August 26, 2013

wk 4, day 2. I see the 'Sunset' for the 1st time !

New 'bib' and '1st sunset', what a day !!!

Hey everyone, it's Wednesday 21st August 2013, and today i'm getting a new bib ? I'm also being taken to the beach this evening to witness the sunset ? Lets see what happens................ 


I'm up, dressed, and as always.................. hungry !





This may look like i'm dancing, but i'm not.  It's me saying 'hurry up with my bottle' !




This is the new 'bib' i was telling you about.  Apparently it was a bargain ? my mum said it was only £1.25, sounds OK to me. I don't even know what money is........ !


Me just having a few zzzzzzzz's, while mum and dad crack on with the housework.  My feet are in there somewhere !


















This was taken on the way to the beach, you can just see Blackpool Tower.



It was very quiet on the beach and watching the sunset was beautiful............. x





I was in a good mood when i got home, so got my sleepy suit on, ready for supper and bed.






After my milk i fell asleep straight away.  I think the sea-air must have got to me !




Oh, and my hair colour is the topic of discussion at the minute with the big people, Blonde or Red .......................? I don't really care though, nite nite x


Thanks for visiting my blog and I hope to see you again soon.



Lobster.







No comments:

Post a Comment